You may have heard that multitasking is overrated. That may be true in some instances, but when it comes to multifunction printers, multitasking is its most attractive feature. And when it comes to boosting workflows and increasing productivity, a multifunction printer is a guaranteed win. Centralizing print and document management in the office is a proven method for increasing productivity. Users will appreciate not having to move from one device to another, especially when that includes several different locations within the building.
Today’s multifunction printers offer features that enhance office workflows, allowing more time for users to focus on business.
- Four-in-one. The ability to print, copy, scan, and fax from one device saves a considerable amount of document-handling time. Replacing four devices with one means you’ll spend less time moving from one area to the next. Today’s multifunction printers are efficient and sleek. You’ll reduce office cord clutter, too.
- Wireless capabilities. Network-ready multifunction printers allow users to send jobs directly to them from mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Many multifunction printers allow for printing and scanning from a thumb drive or memory card.
- Bi-directional communication. Many multifunction printers allow for status reports on desktops and mobile devices. The convenience of knowing exactly where your job falls in the queue allows you to focus on other tasks while the MFP does its part.
- Advanced paper handling capabilities. Many models feature high output speeds, large monthly duty cycles, and extra large paper trays— definitely a plus for high-use offices.
- Professional finishing techniques. Some multifunction printers include finishing processes previously only found by outsourcing. The ability to produce professionally finished reports, brochures, booklets, and other company literature in-house is a real bonus. Expect superior color printing, collating, stapling, hole-punching, duplexing, and other advanced finishing capabilities.
To learn more ways to increase office productivity with a multifunction printer, contact Valley Office Systems today!
Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level?
It’s all about having the right technology. Let Valley Office Systems help you find the right fit so your business can achieve new levels of productivity.[/cz_title]