If you’re a small business owner, you know there are a few things you need to get started. You’re probably adept at making do with what you have; a coffee shop becomes office space, a mobile phone becomes a business phone, and a laptop becomes a networking tool. But even with the multitasking tools available to us today, there’s no substitute for a high-quality office copier.
Choose a Copier Like a Pro
Even for the smallest business, a copier quickly becomes an office necessity. Don’t pay the markup associated with outsourcing; instead, purchase your own copier and reap the benefits for years to come. Here are a few tips to help you find the right machine for your growing business.
- Go to multiple functions. You’re a small business owner, so you’re a multitasker by definition. Make sure your office equipment is, too. Choose a machine that gives you more than just copying: you can purchase multifunction printers that scan, print, fax, and copy for a reasonable price.
- Decide on size. Will you be making posters or large prints with this machine? You may need more options than the typical 8.5×11 paper size.
- Read reviews. Make sure you’re buying a printer model that has a good track record. You can read reviews of most major brands and models online.
- Consider leasing. Leasing a copier can be a great option for a company that’s just starting out, allowing you to upgrade easily when you need to.
- Buy from a trusted source. Don’t walk into the nearest big box office supply store and choose a model off the shelf. Work with a trusted local dealer to ensure you get the highest quality and the best service.
Need more information? Contact us today.
Ready to Take Your Business to the Next Level?
It’s all about having the right technology. Let Valley Office Systems help you find the right fit so your business can achieve new levels of productivity.[/cz_title]