Leasing and financing equipment has become an increasingly popular option among our clients: It affords businesses more flexibility than they’d have with buying devices outright.
Whether you want to supplement your current fleet of copiers and printers or implement a more advanced system such as wide format printing or production printing units, Valley Office Systems has a solution! Valley offers some lease rates as low as 0%. We also utilize the smallest buy-outs possible, giving businesses a wide range of leasing and financing options.
When searching for a leasing option, here are a few questions to ask:
- What is the process at the end of the lease?
- How does equipment insurance work during your lease?
- Is there a delivery charge on top of normal supply orders when under a cost per copy contract?
- Who pays for service copiers or prints during a service call?
- Are there any additional fees that I need to be aware of before beginning the lease?
- What happens to my data on the internal hard drive at the completion of the lease?